Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring is in the air....

Girls are made of
Sugar and Spice
and EVERYTHING nice
That's what little girls are made of!!!


With yet another gorgeous, I thought I would take more pictures of the girls playing outside. Both of my girls think that outside is the best, and seeing them enjoy it the way they are, Mommy is thinking its not so bad. Kara I think could swing on the swing for hours, while Jenna is lucky to stay with a toy for a minute. It just proves that no to kids are the same, (even if the same ingredients went into the recipe) Brian and I are going to work on some spring yard cleaning this Sunday if the Weather holds up, so next week the girls can enjoy more of their yard!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Nice pictures. Most kids love the outdoors since it gives them lots of space to run off all that energy, which is a plus for the parents since they'll tire themselves out and fall asleep easier. Yippee!